Friday 24 April 2009

The Good Old Days

I was transferring some old work and general clutter from my computer to my external hard drive when I found this old video from 2006. I then remembered that I had posted it on YouTube a long time ago. These videos are from Safetyword's album launch at the The Cube Cinema in Bristol on the 2nd December, 2006. I designed a series of simple moving images for each song on the album and on the night I had to watch the show through a tiny glass window in the projection booth at the back. This was because I had to press the 'next chapter' button on the DVD remote at the end of every song and I think I accidentally press 'stop' in the middle of one of the songs and the background disappears. Whoops!

I dug around on my computer and found the poster for the night too. This was my first gig poster design. Hope you enjoy!





1 comment:

pearl said...

Just curious, how did you pitch the gig poster job? Did you know somebody from the band beforehand?