Monday 18 April 2011

Masks Series Part 1

Over the past two weeks, I've found time to work on a personal project and I finally feel genuinely excited and enthusiastic about drawing again. I've really enjoyed experimenting without any pressure and I have found that the ideas for other images in this series are starting to snowball. I'm taking a little break from working on them at the moment to concentrate on commercial work but this is the first half of a series of prints titled 'Masks' that will be available in the near future. Once the collection is complete they will all be sale at my solo show in September. Enjoy.


5 comments:

Lloyd Harvey said...

Awesome stuff man.I know what it is like to get overwhelmed with commissioned work and having a lack of time to do personal stuff.

Glad your doing both though man.

Struwwelpeter said...

Holy S, these look nice. Great work

Patro said...

Intensive, rich, attractive

SSSSAAAA said...

These are all amazing Ben! I really like how each of them flow with their own certain style! And I think the first one would do for an amazing desktop wallpaper!

Kate said...

soooo attractive