Sunday 19 September 2010

Rockus Bockus Wine Label Design

At the end of last year, I had the pleasure of being asked to design a wine label for a company in San Francisco called Gundlach Bundschu. They wanted to create a wine so great tasting you couldn't believe how affordable it is.
Jeff Bundschu, the president of the Gundlach Bundschu, wanted to take the god of wine, Bacchus, and re-invent him for the modern day. Hence the birth of Rockus Bockus. I'd like to say a big thank you to Jeff and Susan for being such great people to work for and for choosing me to work on this project as I've always wanted to design a wine label.

3 comments:

Luc Melanson said...

So cool! I'm ordering a case right now!!! :)

Abz said...

sweet mother of chinese medicine! I like it!

Bjorn Rune Lie said...

Fantastico!